Tuesday, July 10, 2007

crankiness

Even the pleasure of watching Shay Kuebler, Amber Funk and a bunch of eager dancers dance with youthful abandon could not assuage the general irritation I feel at the moment for the world..

I am in an addictive place at the moment. In a perpetual hunger. Hunger for certain people. Hunger for words. For a certain touch. Hunger also for being alone in the studio. Couldn't find as much studio space as I wanted this week and so it has been 4 continuous days since I was last in the studio alone. This morning I walked into the studio to do class with Nigel Charnock (THAT was fun) and suddenly that studio seemed so small. But there were only 3 people in there at that time. I had become so used to being in that big room by myself. Taking up all that space with my big giant self...

I need to get out of here.

No comments: