Thursday, July 12, 2007

summer



Yesterday I swam in the ocean for the first time this year. All the irritation I had felt the previous day got washed away. I love being out there at 3rd beach (though the picture is of me at 2nd beach). In the water, looking in and seeing the green of Stanley Park. The temperatures are different but the colours remind me of swimming at Perhentian.(OK, the water at Perhentian is bluer)

Later I got a massage from Vincent. But it was all for nought because I went to see Transformers with Junhong and by the end of the movie my neck felt all uptight again from having to brace itself against a two-hour onslaught of loud, giant robots.

On the way back on the seawall, we saw a Lamborgini parked outside Urban Fare. Had to take a picture to add to our collection of Junhong in front of Italian cars.



No comments: