Wednesday, August 1, 2007

land of the free #2

I have not found a good meal yet. Yesterday I had dinner with my roommate Linda at a restaurant nearby. I had a strange looking and strange tasting albacore tuna which left my tummy feeling not so good. Way more expensive than the pepperoni stick but not much better.

I have, however, found a very nice café. I am now sitting in it, having a very good soy latté and eating a very nice slice of chocolate orange bread. Yesterday, the owner Brian gave me a sprig of lavender as a gift. Thus charmed, I am going to come here every day till I leave.

I taught a good class yesterday and in the jam last night I had a nice dance with a good-looking boy who had also impressed me in my class. Later I flew about on a mountain woman from Montana.

No comments: