Sunday, August 5, 2007

putzy sog

I performed an excerpt of my solo last night at the faculty show. I made people laugh! I was funny! Yes! I found my clown!

I realised later - for some reason it hadn't occurred to me earlier - that this was the first time I was performing the solo to a room full of strangers. (No wonder I had been nervous beforehand) It was exhilarating.

Later, at the very rigorous feedback salon facilitated by Vanessa DeWolf and Kris Wheeler, Eva Karczag taught me how to say smelly cunt in Hungarian.

And then, much later, back at the house, I drank wine and chatted with Teri Carter, Linda Austin and Eva and caught a glimpse of the American lineage back to the Judson Church. I felt honoured.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.